DCLS is a member-based organisation. We welcome new members who support our aims to:
- assist disadvantaged people to resolve their legal problems
- provide individual and systemic advocacy
- identify laws and procedures that operate as barriers to justice and work to change them
- deliver community legal education
- model a fair and satisfying work environment
- promote an accessible, visible and responsive organisation
Membership gives you the right to put forward proposals and vote at the Annual General Meeting, and to be nominated to the DCLS Board. Members also receive copies of Annual Reports and newsletters.
Please download a membership form here and return to DCLS.
Fax: 08 8982 1112
Postal: GPO Box 3180, Darwin NT 0836
Street: 8 Manton St, Darwin NT 0800