Expressions of interest are sought for the 12 month position of NDIS Appeals Project Officer to assist stakeholders to navigate the NDIS review and appeals process.
The Project Officer will
- support, empower and advise NDIS participants and/or their representatives;
- establish and/or engage networks and relationships with relevant people, communities and organisations;
- develop and distribute accessible and appropriate information about the NDIS process, including reviews and appeals;
- develop resources and information that increase community awareness and capacity; and
- develop and deliver education and awareness programs and materials.
We are seeking someone with experience in advocacy or representation with a strong commitment to social justice and excellent communication skills. Working within the NDIS process involves good analytical skills and attention to detail and a legal background or experience in training and mentoring would be an advantage.
Current salary level of $72 000 to $81 000 is being offered depending on skills and experience. DCLS pays above award wages and salary packaging is available. Conditions include time-in-lieu, employer superannuation of 9.5%, 6 weeks annual leave (pro-rata). DCLS is an equal opportunity employer.
Expressions of interest are sought by Monday 16 July 2018 by way of a one page letter and cv to be addressed to:
There are no current positions available.