If you have a tenancy issue and wish to bring an application at the Northern Territory Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NTCAT) you will need to fill out the Form 1 Initiating Application. Please read below a document that will help explain the Form 1 to you.

Please also see a link to NTCAT’s website where you can find information about where to send your Form 1 as well as information about the application fee: How to apply to NTCAT

Before making your application, please read the factsheets provided on our website or alternatively call us on
1800 812 953.

If you are being taken to NTCAT and have received an order from the Tribunal, please contact our service on 1800 812 953 and we can help explain the documents that you have received and provide advice on what you can do.

Form 1 Initiating Application EXPLAINED

Skip to content